Please follow these guidelines when submitting artwork
• Vector format (Illustrator or PDF is preferred)
• All fonts should be converted to outlines
• Screen-printed- Spot colors only
• Digitally printed- 4-color process
• Jpeg files are only useful for digital 4-color printing. They should be saved at 100% and 300 DPI or greater
file formats that we accept:
• Adobe illustrator CS6 or earlier
• Adobe PDF (Do not downsample)
• Adobe InDesign CS5 or earlier (Exported IDML files are fine)
• Adobe Photoshop CS5 or earlier
• Quark XPress 6.5 or earlier
* We do not accept Microsoft Word or Publisher files as artwork
** CAD files can only be used as a guide to create artwork.
They need to be saved as 2D DXF files. Design charges may apply.